From its gold metal-finished base to it's elegant drawer fronts, this well-designed dresser offers both storage and style. Eight generously-sized drawers deliver convenient access via gold-finished pulls and side-mounted ball bearing glides. The surface is finished with a lightly pebbled faux shagreen texture, elevating the soft grey hue by adding appealingly subtle shade variations throughout front and sides. Bar-style foot supports add stability and carry the attractive contrast metallic tone across the front profile and sides. Pair this dresser with the matching mirror, sold separately, for a compelling modern-transitional look.
- Sleek, simple design and neutral colors fit seamlessly into a wide variety of bedroom decor styles
- Eight drawers feature ball bearing side guides, dust bottoms, and English dovetail design
- Finely-pebbled faux shagreen finish adds a high-end look and feel to the soft grey hue
- Gold bar-style pulls on each drawer front match chic lower edge trim
- A mix of select hardwoods and manufactured wood offers durability and longevity
- Minimal assembly required; tipover wall anchor hardware kit included for safety
- Add the matching dresser mirror, sold separately, to complete the design
- Top drawers feature protective felt bottoms; bottom drawers feature cedar panels
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.