The light cream finish of this attractive dresser makes it an ideal inclusion for any decor palette; textured details add depth and complexity to the design. This piece features nine drawers - 3 large central drawers and 6 medium-sized flanking drawers - to hold everything from favorite outfits to personal treasures with ease. The top three drawers each feature a protective removable felt bottom to cushion delicate items, while the lower three drawers employ cedar bottoms to freshen clothing. Each of the handsome drawer fronts uses a framed edge, inset crosshatch-patterned texture, and octagonal pulls for clean, crisp appeal. Pair this dresser with the matching mirror, sold separately, to create a complete look for the bedroom.
- Elegant, traditional silhouette features framed drawer fronts and canted edge pilasters
- Top drawers feature removable felt bottoms; bottom drawers feature cedar panels
- All 9 drawers feature English dovetail construction, ball-bearing guides, and dust bottoms
- Antique vanilla cream finish features light distressing and textured inset panels
- Nickel-toned pendant drawer pulls feature unique rounded octagonal rings
- Crafted with birchwood solids and birch veneers for lasting performance and beauty
- Minimal assembly required; feet attach into finished base
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.